Friday, June 29, 2018

Vision



This chipboard frame  rom Bo Bunny is lovely. But I love everything with swirls. 



For this project I’ve used a globe architecture from 7Gypsies, text from Visible Image, crackle paint from DecoArt Media and some hearts from my stash. 



I used white crackle paint on the frame but didn’t cover it proper. I colored the background to the frame too. I’ve used a stencil with numbers from to make some details both in frame and background. 



I added Tim Holtz Distress Oxides smoked hickory and antique linen on my table and sprayed with water. After I put the frame into the Oxides for a bit more vintage look. 



I glued the frame on the background and touched the numbers with a bit grey color for pop out. 



As you can see I also colored the hearts with crackle paint and used the stencil on them. 



The pieces of papers I’ve used here is actually the thin cartoon paper that is under the globe in the packet.. 



I glued everything I wanted on top of the frame, paper dolls from Tim Holtz, The globe and the stamped text that I also cut apart.



I used vintage photo oxide with water and added to the frame, under and around details




I did a last touch with some white crackle paint on the frame. 



The stars are Architextures from 7 Gypsies. 



The small art stones are from Prima: Finnabair.



As u can see on the heart I also added some glass beads. 



Hugs Milo <3 

2 comments: