Friday, June 8, 2018

Artist Trading Coins

Artist Trading Coins with Visible Image and Stampotique


I used a die cutting machine and cut my watercolor paper and an old cereal box for the back. These coins are 2.5 inches around.


I used Cindy Seahorse and black embossing powder,Next I used my Nuance powder. just a sprinkle of these powders and a spritz of water and you can make custom watercolors!


I did the same thing for my Coins! spritzed with water and water colored them! these powders are so very vibrant! I then took distress ink and some Tim Holtz stencils and added some more design to the backrounds!


Using Black ink I  took it all around the edges of the coins and my images.


Glued them down with some gel medium and started my doodling with a white gel pen.


 Added some Tim Holtz quotes more doodling and thats all! Links for products used down below.





XOXO - Nicole

6 comments: