Friday, June 1, 2018

ATC cards with Stampotique

Hi! 
Have u seen those sweet newbies from Stampotique! Am in love with them. One big and one tiny little sweetie. 
 

I’ve made ATC cards for june months swap at MyRustyCrown at Facebook. The theme for June is KEY. 


I have used papers from Stamperia. The stamped voododolls are colored with distressmarkers from Tim Holtz. I have distressed the edges on the papers. I love it vintage. 


The size of an ATC (Artist Trading Card) is settled: 2,5x3,5 inch/6,4x8,9 cm. The fence is a die from Tim Holtz, and the metal tag is from Tim Holtz as well. I found a key from Prima and some thread for my bow in my stash. 

I began with glue the patterned paper on my ATC base. And then in order like this: Fence, voodoo dolls, tag, bow and key. 


I colored around all paper edges with white crackle paint from DecoArtMedia. And on some details too. 


I glued some prills in the corners for more details. 


If u want to join the ATC swap, u will find it in an album at My Rusty Crown Inspiration group. Welcome! And thanks for watching. 

Hugs Milo <3 

1 comment: