Friday, May 25, 2018

Dream

Happy Friday everyone! 
 Today I made a 12x12 canvas using some great products from My Rusty Crown!

I started with giving the whole thing a layer of finnabairs white crackle paste and letting that dry.next I took the negative space from some chipboard and put that down as my base.
Here I just took some cardboard packaging and wrapped some string around it. I used staples to secure them down.


Now everything gets a good layer of black gesso, if your having trouble getting in all the nooks and cranny's water the gesso down some and use it more as a liquid. 


now to add the second layer of embellishments. I used so many items you can find at my rust crown, I'll make a more detailed list at the bottom. that heart chipboard is to die for though right? So Grungy!


Now on the the second layer of black gesso!


Here I brushed on finnabairs amethyst magic wax as my first layer of color.
I added white gold as accent color. added some gold paint splashes and am calling her done!


Supplies Used
                                                  Finnabair Art Alchemy Metallique Wax
                                            Finnabair Art Alchemy Antique Brilliance Wax
                                                                 Prima Bottle Caps
                                                            Mini Roman Numerals
                                               Creative Embellishments Chipboards
                                                                   Heavy Body Gel
                                                                    Crackle Paste









XOXO -Nicole

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. I love the string around cardboard idea. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabbylous as usual my dear
    💖😎

    ReplyDelete