Friday, May 11, 2018

Rusty Etcetera Tag

Hello Happy Happy Friday!
Today I'm showing my process on creating this rusted tag made with a Tim Holtz Etcetera Tag!
These tags are so thick and sturdy they can take anything you throw at them! 



First I started off Covering the whole thing With Tim Holts Design tape. I used a new pack called (merchant)


Next I took Out the Tim Holtz Milk caps and glued them down with a little gel medium.I also gave it a nice coat of clear gesso.


I used many embellishments Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Foundry, Finnabair Roman Numerals, Stamperia resin frame from a Stamperia mould,  I colored the Creative Embellishments Gears with Finnabair wax (Red Amber) and gel medium to attach them., Tim Holtz Mini Stitched Stencil,and used Glass paste through the stencil.   


I added Prills In (Go Man Go) and added touches of Finnabairs Rust Effect Paste. Some white splashes and Bam done!


That's it! pretty simple and quick. Ill list the products in link below! 








1 comment: