Friday, May 4, 2018

Collage papers & stencil

Dear crafters! 
Today I’ll show you how I use Tim Holtz Collage papers together with stencils from TCW, flowers and Acrylic Paint from Prima Marketing. 







So lovely products! 



First did I use decoupage glue to add the collage paper from Tim Holtz to the background. I added glue both under the paper and on top of it. 
I used the stencil from TCW together with thick paste for 3D effect. Before I took the stencil away I added Acrylic Paint from Prima Marketing for opal effect. 



I used a brush with very little amount of the acrylic color and added on top of the paper, outside the “ring” that the stencil made. 



I added washi tejp Humidor, from Tim Holtz inside the square, and to some more places. Embossing powder from Emerald Creek is melted here and there. I added a metal story stick from Tim Holtz in the square. 



I added white crackle paint from DecoArt Media on details, and I colored the edges of the flowers from Prima Marketing with Acrylic Paint. 


I used Finnabairs Mini Art Stones as details and a last touch of Acrylic Paint. 








4 comments:

  1. Love your step by step milo! That TH paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thank you for laying out the process so well - 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milo my friend. This piece is just magnificent. The colors are perfect. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabbylous as ever Milo. Great tutorial. Thanks for sharing.💖😎

    ReplyDelete