Friday, May 18, 2018

DreamCatcher

Hello Crafters!
 I’ve used a lovely stamp set from Aall & Create. When I saw this beautiful bird and feathers, a dream catcher appeared in my head. 


As base I’ve used a piece of cardboard. 

This is the stamp set; I’ve colored and cut all out. 

This beautiful wall papers from Tim Holtz have perfect colors. 

I teared the wall papers to thin stripes and glued them on my cardboard. I added some doileys from my stash and used Crackle paint medium on top of everything. Just here and there. 


I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Gathered Twigs with water and dip my cardboard in it. 

I used stencils and made numbers and clocks in different places. 


I added more oxide direct from the ink pad on top of it and sprayed with water. 


I added washi tejp from Tim Holtz to make some colored pattern with text. 


I added my ring and chipboard from my stash and stenciled a clock in the middle. I added more of the oxide color on it. 
Some metal charm and more washi tejp. 

On top of all feathers I added some pearls from my stash. 



Hugs Milo <3 









No comments:

Post a Comment