Friday, June 15, 2018

Art Journal




Hello dear crafting friends. Today I’ve made an art journal with a lot of stamps from Stampotique. Stencil, Distress Markers and Distress Oxides from Tim Holtz, Stencil from Aall & Create. Crackle paint from Deco Art Media. 


After I colored all stamped pictures I cut them out and moved them around on a white paper until I felt satisfied where they will be. 


I used a patterned paper as base. I added doileys and cheese cloth with crackle paint. 



I used the stencils together with white crackle paint. 


On top of everything I added Distress Oxides and sprayed with water. 


I added the colored stamps. 









Big Hugs Milo Lilja <3 


Milo Lilja

3 comments:

  1. Milo. I love how you did the background on this. Love the colors and really just everything about this.

    ReplyDelete