Friday, July 6, 2018

Andy Skinner Inspired Canvas

HI! Happy Friday! Today I made a 10x10 Canvas using the Andy Skinner Sacred Secrets Kit from My Rusty Crown!


I started off using a Tando Creative Stencil (Bullseye) and Finnabair white Crackle all over the canvas.
After that was dry I used Finnabair Metallique Light Patina Paint and did a dry brush method all over the whole thing.


Next I used The new Tattered Angels Color wash paint in (French Roast) I used a brush to paint it on and used a baby wipe to blend and wipe some off. I was going for a grungy weathered look here.


Here I take the bits that come in the Andy Skinner Sacred Secrets Kit and painted them with Metallique Rusty Red and Steampunk Copper. the base was done with white crackle paste Cosmic Shimmer Shaker (Raspberry Rose) Color wash (Mimosa) and more (French Roast)


Now I added bits from Prima (mini Hardware) (switches and outlets)


I moved the heart to the top and filled it with Cosmic Shimmer Glitterbits (Coral Red)
Then I gave the whole thing a dry brush with white gesso. and added some Vintage Gold wax from Finnabair.


last step was adding some stamping with archival black ink,and adding black ink to the edges!!!
Link to everything I used will be below!






Thanks for looking XOXO- Nicole



4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole my sweet one this is so dazzling I love it. Of course I'm lovin the colors. Job well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete