Saturday, July 14, 2018

Sealife in a clock



Dear crafters. Today I’ll show you a clock I’ve decorated in sea life theme. 



I took out everything that was inside the clock. 



I added ripped papers from Tim Holtz to the background. 



I added lace from my stash around the edge inside the clock. 



After I painted the clock with crackle paint from DecoArt Media, I sprayed it with two different green colors from Tattered Angels. 


I added oxide colors from Tim Holtz. 





I used flowers from Prima Marketing inside the clock. 


I colored with blue Distress oxide refill. I dropped it on my table and added water. I added some shells and a sea star from my stash. 



I used a lot of Stampotique stamps for the sea life theme. 









Thank u for looking. Have a good day! <3 MiloLilja 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the creepy mermaids LOL 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Milo. I love those two stamps they are so cool. Lovin the colors they fit it so well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete