Friday, March 2, 2018

Venetian Angels

                                                                      Venetian Angles
Hello Happy Friday! Today I'm showing you my process of this 12x12 Canvas Using the new Frank Garcia Venetian Shutters !


I started with Tracing the outline of my shutters


 After I new where I wanted them I attached some Moss with matte medium and started attaching my Mat mini brick wall effect. when those were in place I took Finnabair white crackle and slathered the whole canvas.

Here it is with everything in place and the crackle dry.


Next step was using the New Metal Rust Effect Paste by Finnabair to my mini bricks. I started with brown,green then the orange.


Here I'm gonna show you my useless process cause I covered it all up and started over LOL, But some of it still kind of shines through and gives a good grunge look.
I used Stamperia - Mixed Media Aqua Color Spray in Grafite and let it soak into the cracks.


I used some paints to color the background but didnt like the shine with the brick


Up Close look


Here I attach the Prima Marketing Frank Garcia Venetian Shutters On top of Stamperia rice paper. 


 The Rice paper I used TIm Holtz Crazing Medium to give an aged crackle.


Here I aged my Stamperia angels with Tim Holtz Alcohol ink, "Mushroom"


okay So I just used some green Spray and sprayed the backround green, I added Flowers from 49 and Market, Floral Mixology Emerald Isle and Cosmopolitan,I used White sand paste,and Mini Prills in Spruce Willis and Coral See. I used White Gesso to Dry brush the brick and flowers and Bam! done!














Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

  1. OMG. Nicole this is outstanding. It looks so real the bricks. What a fabulous job you certainly outdid yourself. The the angel mould. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nicole! I love it! I paid special attention to your amazing use of rust paste since I have that and am experimenting with it - you did a beautiful job with it that I hope to copy 😁. Thank you for showing us these fabulous products and you’d lovely project!! -Barbara Hauenstein (aka Buzzy Barbee)

    ReplyDelete