Thursday, March 22, 2018

Sealife...

Dear creating people! 
Today I’ll show you how I create a sealife card. I use to make cards in 3D but this one is more flat. 



The sea life and text stamps I’ve used are from Stampotique and you can find a lot of cool stamps from them in the shop of My Rusty Crown. I’ve colored the stamps with Distress markers, and they go perfect with water. 
Lace, ribbon and charms comes from my stash, but you can find other at My Rusty Crown as well. 



I have used papers from 13 Arts, Distress Oxides from Tim Holtz, Embossing powder and gemstones from Emerald Creek. 



I cut my papers in different shapes and sizes and added to the card base, 4x6 inch. I used Rangers sticky dabber before I added the embossing powder, so the powder will stay when I heat it. 



I stamped with Distress oxides and added water. I used a brush to catch up the color and splashed it on my card to get more color difference. 



This is how my card looks before I added the stamps. 



And I ended with some art stones and white crackle paint from Prima/Finnabair. 





4 comments:

  1. Amazing! I think I might be able to try it! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such a way with colors and textures. This piece is no different. Love it as always.

    ReplyDelete