Friday, March 9, 2018

My Rusty Crown

Hello crafters! 
I found a crown in my stash and what fits better to make  than a Rusty Crown. 





I have used stencils from Tim Holtz, same pattern but two different sizes. Stamps from Visable Image, pastes from Prima; Finnabairs. 



I’ve used Allure embossing powder; oil rubbed bronze on the stamped images. 



 After I covered the crown with the pattern from the stencils, I added Distress Oxides from Tim Holtz on my table and sprayed it with some water before I dipped the crown. 



I did the same with other Distress Oxides for the paper with my embossed stamps. 



I cut out my images and I found some vintage pictures from Finnabairs/ Primas collection. I used them as bodies for the moths. 


I draw some strikes on the human bodie parts with a black pen. 


I made the crown Rusty with Prima/Finnabairs Rust paste and patina gold. 


And this is the result! 
Take care! <3 Milo Lilja 

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo. I just love an awesome crown. Love how you used the Visible Image stamp set. Lovin the colors also. Thanks it's great to see you crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! Love the way to added the bodies and the color the stamped embossed images is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete