Friday, September 28, 2018

Stamperia Dress Form!

Hiya! Happy Happy Friday! Today I have  pretty big canvas to show you! 10x20 (25cm x 50cm)




Starting off I took Finnabair Rust Effect Paste and layered it through a stencil until I got the color Combo to look rusted.


Next I took My Rice paper from Stamperia and fussy cut the dress form,I kept the trimmimgs from the paper. I traced the dress onto chipboard and cut that to size also, giving the dress some sturdiness. 


Here You see I add the trimmings of left over rice paper with soft gel medium and trace the outline of the dress to canvas so I know my focal point!


I added stencil with Brown Archival ink and some stamping with black archival, This helps blend the rice paper into the background. Also Crackle paste from (Cosmic Shimmer)


I added a few spritzes of Lindy's gang sprays in (Merci Beaucoup Mint) I add extra cardboard to the back of the dress so it sits higher up on the canvas, I'm playing around with the postion of all my bobs and bits.


After figuring out my composition I give everything a layer of Black gesso and  glue down with heavy gel medium


I take rust paste and also the turquoise paste from the Norther Lights Texture fantasy set and add it to all my embellishments. Ill link below embellishments used also



Next I add all my finishing touches Prills in (Aqua Net) Tim Holtz (story sticks) Finnabair Vintage Melange art pebbles, and Finnabair waxes in (Vintage Gold) and (Bronze Age). Thats It! hope you like it! XOXO















8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the colors and of course the gears are amazing!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love love it, every detail is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, this is sensational. I adore every part of this. You always create such beautiful pieces of art. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Love the colors and rust!������

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ver inspiring piece Nicole!! Love ❤️ love ❤️ it!

    ReplyDelete