Friday, September 14, 2018

Lost!

Hi Happy Friday everyone! Today I decided To create something dark and creepy! 

I started with putting together the Tando Creative -The art room base kit. I left the outer edge off for now. I then used some soft gel and adhered the New Tim Holtz Collage paper -Halloween
I just LOVE that lace!



Next I took some sprays I used Lindy's Gang Spray in - urban amethyst and Little Birdie color splash spray in Paprika I used some random stamps and did some more background stamping!


Nest I sed resin and cast this heart, Painted in red with acrylic paint and put Distress Crackle paint -Clear Rock Candy.


after that dried I added black Lindy's Gang spray in -Blazing black and lightly dabbed it off.


Now using the Little Birdy Brick stencil I added Cosmic Shimmer Crackle Paste  in Ivory to give some texture to the walls.


I also added My homemade coffee Ground Spray to the backround for a more vintage look. I started assembling the inside I used some black thread paper flower leaves that I also sprayed with blazing black Lindy's sprays. and a quote chip from Tim Holtz -Halloween (Lost in the Darkness)


Now to the bricks again, I sprayed them with blazing black spray and and dabbed them with different shades of gray and black acrylic paint.


Finishing it off with some Art stones , Vintage art pebbles, Glass Glitter and Glitterbitz!
 Links for products down below
XOXO - Nicole Palos







5 comments: