Friday, September 21, 2018

Steampunk lady

Hello! 
Its friday, and time for a new blog post. I hope u all have a good start on the weekend. 


I have made this steampunk lady and want to show you how I build up the details. 


I used a lot of details from my stash. But, first I colored the body with PentArta metal colors. 


I glued some different details on top of each other and I wanted it to look symmetrical. 

After I was done with all details I colored everything in the same color as the whole body. 

When the metal colors dried, I used s heat gun, I started to add some more colors. I used Finnabair Rust paste.


I added the paste here and there, and used the brown rust paste with some water to make the “deep feeling” around the things, a bit more 3D. 


I ended with the gold color from Finnabair Patina set. I took just a little, not thick, on my fingertip and went over very very easy and not much. I did this until I felt I was satisfied. I also used some drops here and there from PentArts yellow rust effect in small bottle. 



Take care! 
Love, Milo 

5 comments: