Friday, September 7, 2018

Googles

Hello dear crafters. 
I’ve built a par of googles, that I have colored and decorated. I actually think I will add some more decorations though. And I promise to show the result later. 




This is all pieces that is included to the googles. The one in the bottom of the picture will be turned as the one that is laying on top of it. 


This is how it will be glued together. 


All pieces together. 


I gave my googles color with PentArts Iron Paste. 




I have used some decorations from Tim Holtz and Prima Marketing. 







You who seen my creations before understand that I need to add more to those googles before I am 100% satisfied. :) 

Hugs Milo 

3 comments:

  1. So cool Milo! I look forward to seeing the final result. they are pretty amazing already. I really like the color that the pastes added and I LOVE the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally awesome. I love the goggles and with a skull and cross-bones how can one go wrong. Amazing. Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they end up looking nothing like what they began as. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete