Saturday, August 31, 2019

Daydreaming!


Hello MRC! hope your weekend is fabulous! Today I'm gonna show you just a really simple altered photo frame.



I started with a 5X7 frame, I took out the glass first.


next I slathered in with white gesso about 2 coats!


using acrylic paint,I did a gradient on the frame from a medium blue to a teal color. and the inside from teal down to yellow.


Next I dry brushed the whole thing with white gesso.


here I just took some posca paint markers and doodles some flowers and dots.


Martina has these fabulous papers from A.B studio in her shop and i just cant get enough of them! I fussy cut them and just glued them right on! SOOO easy peasy!


xoxo Nicole!

^ this link will take you to the online shop^

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Starting with such a simple frame and making it into such a great piece of art. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project! Thank you for the great directions. It’s adorable!

    ReplyDelete