Friday, August 16, 2019

Rusted Arrow

Happy Friday MRC
Today I have a cardboard Arrow I altered up!



I started off gluing down with gel medium, paper from the newly released Tim Holts paper pad "Abandoned"


I grabbed some of my resin moulds from stamperia and started adding them down as my first layer. I then covered the whole thing in clear gesso.


Now for some elements! I used mit_form casting, finnabair knobs and stars! they also got a layer of gesso!


For coloring I grabbed the Tim Holtz Oxide spray in Cracked pistachio


I added bits of color in orange and yellow, I then added glitter and prills for some extra texure. and finnabair wax in firebird.

Thats it super easy and fast! xoxo link below of products used!



















5 comments:

  1. As always you have created a beautiful piece of art. Thank you for your hard work. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! It would be a beautiful addition to any room! I love all the elements you used from “My Rusty Crown!” Great job Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I have that mold, and used the cream paste with it. Working on that project now. I notice you use lots of resin pieces in your work. I have never used it, and would appreciate any recommendations. What brand? Where to buy? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use fast cast, or amazing casting resin, its easy, mix part A to part B. Stir for 30 sec. pour in to your moulds, and let dry 10 mins.

      Delete
  4. I looove this Nicole!! I want to create a masculine inspired arrow sign from my Craft Consortium papers!

    ReplyDelete