Friday, August 2, 2019

Cosmo Dreams


 Happy Friday MRC fam! Today i'm showing you this triangle canvas using some new amazzzzing papers some mit_form and stencils! hope you like it!


I started with gluing down the Stamperia (Cosmos Bark) single paper.


I then used plaster paste through the new media stencil (Cosmos Astronomy) and added some random stamping!


I grabbed a navy blue and black water reactive spray and added it to the edges then spray with water so it would run through the stenciling! helps POP out that stencil.


now i'm adding mit form castings with gel medium. I grabbed some finnabair stars and resins and started putting them down too!


I used the

ABstudio - elements ABStudio&TandiArt - Just the way you are- 12'x12' i cut out the girl on the moon as my main element. 



everything got a clear coat of gesso, then I added blue spray to the elements. then dry brushed it all in white gesso. I sprinkled blue prills throughout for some texture and some feather light brushes of gold wax.


all items linked below as always! XOXO Nicole






5 comments:

  1. This is simply incredible. The color choices are so magical and soothing. I love it and thank you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous,thank you for sharing, I need more mouldsand those stamperua papers are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a WOW piece Nicole! I love the layering of the background and then the upper elements take it a step further! Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Using the triangle as your substrate is clever, and works perfectly with this project. Every time I check out the blog, I find another must have... this time it’s that stencil. (I already have the Stamperia paper;)

    ReplyDelete