Thursday, September 5, 2019

Ballet woman in a frame

Hello crafters! 
Its been a while since I posted something here, But now my life is better settled and I have the possibility to concentrate on my art works again. 
I have made a frame with a ballet dancer. 







First I used decopage glue to fix this thin paper on a white paper inside the frame.



I used a stencil from Tim Holtz and added paste and pink plus grey spray from Tim Holtz. 



Here I have added different colors of alcohol ink to make the pattern from the stencil to be seen better. 



I used Aqua pencils to color the woman, and added water plus those acrylic paint on top. 



Here is with only Aqua pencils and water. You can see How ot looks with the acrylic colors on the pictures down. 


I added some lace, around the frame and on top. Stars from my stash and a lot of flowers down. I used pale pink metallic colors to take down the dark around her. I was not happy with the very dark. And I also used some pale green on top and also on the prills. 

On the flowers i added alcohol ink and Tim Holtz sprays in pink and purple. And on top of that I added white crackle paint. 
The stars is dropped with Gold alcohol ink. 





Thank you for looking. 
Hugs Milo 



My Rusty Crown shop

4 comments: