Friday, September 20, 2019

Moonlight wolf

Welcome to another Friday! 
Today I will show you how I have decorated a folder for my important documents. 



I just love this paper with a wolf from Stamperia. 
It’s so beautiful. I felt I must use it for something I will see often. :) 



First I cut out the paper in a circle and glued in on the folder. I always like my papers distressed in the edges. Then I added white crackle paint through two different stencils from Tim Holtz. I stamped in black with a stamp from Seth Apter.
 


This stamp is so fun because it’s so many possibilities with it. And I really like the small circles.



I used Distress markers in turquoise and blue to add some color in some of the circles. And a white pen to make effect. 



I used some brown oxide with water to make some splash for vintage feeling. And I also used a text stamp with “no text” from Prima. 



I added some gears and wrote my text with some letters from my stash. 



More gears and a text also from Stamperia, and the last thing was a bit more splash, but with white color. 

Thanks for looking.
Hugs Milo ♡ 



My Instagram: MiloLiljaArt
Web shop: My Rusty Crown

2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing. Stamperia has such great papers rice or cardstock. I love this and thanks gf.

    ReplyDelete