Saturday, March 2, 2019

Tea Time

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm gonna show you I altered the Finnabair Teapot Using Visible Image Stamps!

I  love the grunged up look of the Frame! I wont be doing much with that cause its already perfect! The back comes off easily for adding you things!

Here I took some thick Jewelry wire and glued it in the spout. I'll be adding things to this at the end!


Here Im painting the background. I used white gesso, Finnabair acrylic Liquids and sprinkled on some infusions powder.I sprayed the powder with water the get a blue sky effect.


My Daughter made me this half table from Popsickle sticks!


In the bottom here I add Green floral Moss. I spread on some soft gel medium and Stick it down.


These Alice in wonderland stamps by Visible Image are awesome! I colored them with Watercolors.


I took Brown permanent ink and edged along everything to give a good vintage look.


I covered the Table with some cheesecloth. Gotta get it ready for the Tea Party!


Added The back on and put the mushroom in there!


I Took some stamps and Black archival and decorated the outside of the frame too!


After adding the stamps on, I gave them all a thin layer of gel medium just to give them some strength!
I took the small stamps and added them to the table and the wire coming from the spout!


I colored the wooden Numbers with TH Oxide sprays!
and also used Finnabair was in Peacock to add just a touch more color to the frame!









Hope you all like it! 






4 comments: