Friday, March 15, 2019

Dina Wakley Journal Spread!

Today I wanted to showcase the new Dina wakley  6X6 journal

Lets talk about this journal for just a sec!

Dina Wakley Media 6x6 White Journal! Heavyweight 440gsm cotton pages for mixed media art and journaling! 36 pages of 100% cold pressed cotton paper. 



Can you see the thickness of these pages? Absolutely the best! 


Okay now lets get Inky! I started off With Ice paste effect through a stencil and let dry!


I absolutely had to try out the new TH Oxide sprays! I just spritzes some water and added color in layeres. I used Fossilized amber and walnut stain! these colors are just amazing for that old vintage look!



now some stamping! I used the new mini stamps from prima for background noise. and some St. patty day ones to go with my vision! I really do just randomly stamp!


So I wanted the background to be more busy and decided to add some sprinkles of  paper artsy infusion. I used emerald isle, these powders have to different crystal effects in them, your dye ink crystal and a walnut crystal. so when sprayed you get this beautiful swirl of green and walnut brown!


here I just added some doodles with acrylic paint. then used a micro pen for some detail outlining!


I used vellum for my flowers and made a alcohol ink four leaf clover to finish it off! I probably edged the pages with black ink cause thats my go to finish along with splashes!! LOL of course products used listed below! xoxo Nicole






No comments:

Post a Comment