Friday, February 15, 2019

Utensil Holder

 Happy Happy Friday Ya'll!

The other day I altered a paint brush with the new Peacock Wax from Finnabair.
That brush was Posted in the FB group ⇛⇛⇛⇛ My Rusty Crown FB Page. Come Join us and share your blogs, your process videos anything craft related! we would love to have you!



I needed something to put my mermaid watercolor brushes in. So in all my mixed media fashion I took this old plant pot and jazzed it up!

I took Black gesso and gave it a good coat inside and out! Heat set it and off to step 2


Now here are some new resin pieces I poured with the NEW Finnabair Moulds 
I used Gel medium to secure them down.  


I let this sit for about 2 hours, I then took my black gesso again and gave it a coat!



 Now I took the NEW Finnabair wax (Indian Pink) using a stippling brush and coated the whole thing.


Now I took the yellow from the rust effect pastes and dry brushed all the resin pieces.


Then Stenciled on some rust paste with a sponge. watered down the yellow rust and splattered some also! That is it! super easy project! Links Below for products!









1 comment: