Friday, April 6, 2018

It’s that heart...



Good day everyone! 
This is a tag card made with papers from Stamperia, crackle paint from Prima/Finnabair, architextures from 7 Gypsies and oxide colors from Tim Holtz. I have also used some decorations from my stash. 



First I made the tag. I added some well Papp and cheese cloth. I cut out the heart from Stamperias paper. 



I cut out the words from the quote that I found in Stamperias stack. 



I glued this together. The architexture from 7 Gypsies is adhesive on the back so it was easy to add to my tag. 



I added some details from my stash and Metal tiny junkyard findings from Prima/Ingvild Bolme. 



I glued the words... and I draw with a pen around the words to make them pop a bit. 



I added the tag to a card base and added some flowers and pearls from my stash. I used Prima/Finnabairs white crackle paint here and there. 



And in the end I splashed Tim Holtz Oxides with a mix of color and water. 

Have a lovely weekend! 
<3 MiloLiljaArt 

7 comments:

  1. Milo this has such wonderful layering. Which you doso well. I love it and the colors are perfect. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful tag Milo! I love the way that you have composed all those words tumbling down the side of that gorgeous heart. It so beautiful and layered and embellished to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable Milo! I want to do vintage the way you do when I grow up. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the vintage look with all that great texture and beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning piece ‼️ And those layers are awesome,Milo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing my friend! Purely talented. I’m going to try making my own tag following your instructions

    ReplyDelete