Sunday, December 15, 2019

Embossing and stencil

Hello dear crafting friends. 
I Am a bit late with this post but here it is. :) 



I found a hen net that I wanted to use on my canvas. 
I draw a head of a woman in cardboard and colored it black with gesso. The paper under is from Stamperia. 



I added some structure and pattern to the head with this stencil from Stamperia. I used embossing powder under the head. 



I colored the pattern from stencil in black. 



I added some embossing powder as some kind of hair, and rust paste on a bit here and there to make it a bit “dirty”. 



I added some patina gold on top of the embossing and rust at the face. And decorated around with some flowers, text and small details. 



I splashed with orange color over it. 








Thanks for looking! 
Love, MiloLilja 



6 comments: