Friday, December 6, 2019

Baby It's Cold Outside

Happy Friday MRC! Today I'm featuring a Pink Ink Design stamp. I'm using Luna Fairy and turning her from a spring fairy into a winter ,ready for snow fairy!



I am making a winter themed card using Luna fairy, So I start off with stamping my girl and flowers on watercolor paper, I'm using colored pencils for coloring.


After she is cut out, I stamper her again on my card panel that I also cut with watercolor paper.


See how she fits right on top? Now I dont have to fussy cut all the foliage.


Just playing around with my cuts to see how I'll layer it all!


I decided to go with Infusions powders. I used royal blood. I spritzed my paper then sprinkled the infusions


I used a baby wipe to soak up some color, then went over the color with white gesso.


Now I added some stamping ( using Jane davenport squid ink) and also embossed some snowflakes.


I glue down my flowers some lace and add some sequins. 


I dabbed white gesso on the flowers and added Nuvo crystal drops to the centers to give them a winter look and thats all!
Ill have links for product down below!





XOXO Nicole




1 comment: