Friday, December 20, 2019

Archway To Morocco


Happy Friday! 
Today I'm showing you a 12X12 canvas using the Archway to morocco door by Hobbilicious.



I prep my canvas with white gesso.



Now I'm trying to figure out my composition. I have these prima chipboards I want to use.


I start off with basic Gold acrylic paint.


I now take my chippies and layer them with white gesso as well.


I love using makup blending sponges! i use this to add color all over my chippies.


I start with gluing them all down. 


Now i just do some random stamping on them with black ink.


This step I needed this to be grungy to I took brown fluid acrylic, painted over the whole thing and gently dabbed off.


Here is a better view.


Now to work on the door! this came with easy to follow instructions!I just took each layer and used emerald creek embossing powder to add color.





Then its time to add my goodies. I struggle sometimes with grungy things.. I added mitform and flowers and goodies for the MRC shop. Ill have all thing linked below as always!


xoxo






2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful piece. The colors are so perfect for this. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece! I have struggled a bit with inspiration for using amazing Hobbilicious “kits”. My ideas don’t seem enough for their intricate beauty... Thanks for posting your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete