Friday, November 8, 2019

recycled art

Hello MRC!!!  Happy Friday to you all!

 Today I am altering a gesso lid! I love keeping all my lids from products used, they can be turned into beautiful things!


starting with my black lid



I cover it with white gesso and start gluing objects inside


bottle cap lids of all sizes


resins from stamperia moulds, I coverd these with DecoArt Media crackle paste


Now Im adding colors. I used  browns and blue acrylic sprays, you can use whatever brands you have


a little glue and glitter, I used frosting powder glitter, its great when heat set.

adding some white gesso dry brush, it helps bring out all the details!


I finished it off by adding some gems, flowers, wire, and sisal




Thats it super simple project! Ill probably add a magnet on the back too!

xoxo Nicole


2 comments:

  1. Wow Nicole thos is so beautiful and the colors are so calming. Love it and thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete