Friday, November 15, 2019

For you

Hello! 
I have decorated a small book box and sprayed with those lovely color rich shimmer sprays from Dylusions. 





I glued some decorations to my book. After dried, I added Finnabairs rust paste to make look a bit old. 



After I added all I wanted to my book I colored everything with black gesso. 



I used the Dylusion sprays in some different colors. They have lovely colors and they are soo rich in color. 



I used a pencil to add the spray colors inside. I wanted the heart to pop a bit so I used some Ice Resin from Susan Lenart Kazmer in it. 



Take care! Love Milo 

Go to My Rusty Crowns Shop here

2 comments:

  1. This is incredible. I love all the texture and goodness thats going on here and the colors are amazing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete