Friday, April 12, 2019

Mechanical Thinking!


Happy Friday! Today I made you a Canvas with the new Stamperia rice paper, TH Oxide sprays, TH transparent wings and Finnabair moulds


I started with a 8x8 canvas, I cut my rice paper to fit, then used the leftover to fill in the rest of the canvas! its worked out perfect! I just used mod Podge, if you dont have that you can use glue watered down, or soft gel medium!


Next i covered the whole thing with Clear Gesso! I used an inktence pencil in brown and black to add extra shading to the girls face and hand. I also used the pencil to add some extra splatters.


here I used the same pencils to give her some extra hair and bangs.


now I used randon background stamps to add some extra texture to the page. I also sprayed the canvas with water and sprinkled Rusty Car Infusions powder. it added a perfect texture! 


a better look!


here I take foam sheets and cut them in different sizes


I'm just going to town build a composition!


I painted the foam with black gesso then sprayed them with Oxide sprays!


Now I took some resin pieces from the finnabair mould and stacked them on as well!


I added some metals from Tim Holtz and some flowers!


I took Finnabair wax in Copper and went over the gears! and added the transparent wings! I edged the canvas with black Archival ink and splattered more oxide around her face. 


Links to products used below!




XOXO Nicole!





2 comments: