Friday, April 26, 2019

Sea Queen

Sea Queen Tag done with the IZINC glitter paints and new Finnabair waxws

I went strait for it, I didnt gesso just painted it right on. the first layer I used NOIR


this glitter paint has great coverage!  One layer! And the sparkle is amazing!


With  a stencil I  used VERT PASTEL and BLEU CARAIBE. I just went back and forth with the colors to get a nice blended effect. 


Close up of the shine and glitz


now here I picked out my embellies and painted them all black with gesso, start gluing them down with  heavy gel.


more gluing! Here I'm using some resin from the finnabair moulds


I added a Title


Now with a small dabbing brush I start adding layers of the new Finnabair waxes the first layer I used  BLUE LAGOON


I then added OLD DENIM , PEACOCK and MINT SPARKLE


I Finished it off with FIREBIRD. I then took some glitter and prills and glued them intothe shells and some flowers. thats it!  Links below as always





XOXO Nicole

2 comments:

  1. The whole piece turned out beautiful. The shells are they real , they look like amold. If so what mold did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are absolutely real shells! I just stacked them!

      Delete