Friday, November 9, 2018

Holiday Ornament Mixed Media Style!

Hey Ya'll! Happy Friday! Today I'm showing you this super easy step by step on how to make these super textured ornaments!


started off with this paper mache ball


Now I made some modeling paste skins with the new Stamperia moulds. I just added some 3D Matte Gel and stuck them on there in sections.they are easy to manipulate so tearing them with your hands is easy to do!


Next I added a couple resin snowflakes, heating them with my heat gun softens them so they become pliable and easy to form to the paper mache ball. Next I took a paint brush and added Stamperia Glass Paste to all my empty space. 


I left to dry about and hour, I then added black Gesso. I went with black for this beacause I wanted to use Finnabair opal magic paint. I used Violet Green. these paints are different colors depending on the base color, If I was to use White as my base it would have been more green.


Here you can see how the ball shines Violet and some green shining through! its a beautiful combination!


Lastly I added Finnabair wax in Vintage gold for highlighting. I made some bead strands and glued them down the hole on top! Thats it Thats all! Super fast and easy!  XOXO
List below of products you can find in the shop! 





4 comments:

  1. Nicole this is stunning. How pretty these will look on a tree and I love how you used the Stamperia skins. Perfection and thank you.💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole! 🎁 Thank you for sharing your techniques with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!! Love this technique!

    ReplyDelete