Saturday, November 24, 2018

Moon Child Layout!

A day later then Normal, but Its here! A step by step of a sweet little Layout using the new Prima Moon Child Collection! 


This is gonna show tons of steps! Ready? LOL
I have the Moon Child Paper Pad in A4 size, SO what I did was took 2 papers and ripped them , Now I can piece them together to look like  12x12.


I adhered them down to a 12x12 piece of cardboard gave it all a clear coat of gesso and did some stamping in dark blue with Archival Ink. I used some Amazing Stamps from the store! I'll link them down below!


Bits and pieces from the collection I might use, the chip board bubbles are the new Pop ems Martina has in the shop as well, I used finnabair art pebbles and glues them down to the MC Ephemera pack to make my own embellishments.


Close up of Stamping


Here I used the new Rainbow Pentart paste for the stars! they are gorgeous!


I also took the New Finnabair Icing paste and Mixed the Fire ruby color with the Amethyst to make a dark burgundy shade to better match my LO! these are so shimmery and creamy a must have!


view of what done so far!


So now I'm playing with my Lindy's stamp gang sprays. spritzing water then my colors 


Doing a layout is a lot of figuring out your layers and design. I cut out some flowers and more from the Ephemera pack to use as embellishments as well


Here I start Gluing! I used Sd Gel Medium to adhere everything


I also used some Resin pieces I made from the Stamperia Moulds also in the shop.


Those little galaxy flowers are adorable!


After all is in place I did some dry brushing to the flowers resin and embellishments to bring it all together and make everything flow.


I colored the moon blue with Lindy's sprays and also some dry brushing to bring out the detail!


Splash the page with white acrylic paint for my finishing touches! Splashing always makes me feel like it's complete!




Hope you all like it! XOXO Nicole!




3 comments:

  1. OMG. This turned out magnificient. The steps are perfect and give so much info. Love it. I like how you used the products to make new products great idea about the icing pastes. Love it and thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent documentation for this beautifully done spread Nicole!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you do, turns out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete