Friday, January 26, 2018

Patina Octopus

Hello dear friends! 
I’ll show you how I make a card with patina effect. I have colored the octopus with distress pens. 






I love using cheese cloth!



Some papers from Stamperia, an Octopus stamp from Tim Holtz and wellpapp from my stash. 



I’ve added all papers in layers with different stages. 



I’m using cartoon to make big pieces 3D.  



Layers... layers... layers... :) 



Even the Octopus is with 3D for more dimensions. 



Those are the colors I’ve used. 



I added some shells from my stash. And from Prima there are two metal decorations. 



After green and blue layers I’ve dried everything with heat gun. 



In the end I add this lovely color. It makes lovely effect. 



Layers, Patina and Octopus. Can you see the pearls I’ve added to the shells. 











5 comments:

  1. This is spectacular.Love the look of the octopus and the placement of the pearls. So many layers make this stand out Excellent job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete