Friday, October 6, 2017

The My Rusty Crown Design Team



Hello Everyone!! Last week we met Martina and got to know a little bit about her. This week it is the Design Team's turn to introduce themselves. If you are part of the Facebook group then you may already know us. We are all so proud to be part of Martina's team and so happy to share our tutorials and projects. Thanks for stopping by!! 






Hi!! My name is Jennalee. I am a mixed-media artist. My studio is my happy place and where you can find me whenever I have a few minutes of free time. I have been creative for as long as I can remember. I come from a line of creative women, we have glitter in our veins. I have dabbled in many different areas of the craft world but my true love has always been paper. My current love is incorporating LOTS of Messy Stitching and textiles into my work. My style is ever evolving, but vintage finds always make my heart skip a beat. I live in the Salt Lake Valley in Utah with my husband and puppy, Pepper. My hubby and I love to go junking together. You can follow all my artsy adventures on Instagram and my Blog. ~happy creating~ Jennalee @thepaperedsoiree 








I'm Jess Madaglia. I am a retail manager by day and a crafter by night.  I was born in raised in Massachusetts, but I now call Arizona home.  When I am not working or crafting, I can be found hanging out with my family and our kitties.  I love to teach and can be found at various stores in the Phoenix area.  I am a voracious reader and avid junker.
I have been crafting since I was a kid.  My mum has always been a crafter and I just followed in her footsteps.  I have been rubber stamping and scrapbooking for over 20 years.  I have really been into mixed media for the past several years.
Online I go by TwoMadDahlias, you can find me on my blog, Facebook, and Instagram.
Jess









I'm Milo Lilja, a 45 y.o. cat lady that always have a lot going on. I live in a small city in  Sweden but love traveling around. I'm working with dysfunctional people and help them getting a better life. I love visiting music festivals and concerts, art events, watch movies and just spend time with my lovely man and our cats. 

I've been creating different things as far as I can remember. It make me feel happiness and harmony. The interest for rubber stamps and paper awoke in 1995. In 2006 I started with more advanced scrapbooking. I'm crafting all my free time, and sometimes I'm holding workshops.

I find inspiration in everything and my head is always (too) full of new ideas. I really wish there was more hours/day! 

Hugs Milo Lilja  



http://Instagram.com/miloliljaart




4 comments:

  1. Hi ladies....nice to know nice to know a little about yourselves....you make up a great design team for Martina's Rusty Crown.
    Thanks for sharing. Noel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to meet you all! I’m a artist creating “happy art” and love incorporating textures, layers and stamps into my drawings. I’ve just begun to scratch the surface of the variety of options available so an having a happy time experimenting as I go. My goals include creating “happy art” and helping people love their own art, too! I’m quite loyal to Martina and My Rusty Crown and amnim process of doing more videos with her fun products! I enjoy her Facebook page and adore all your creations!! Thank you for sharing all your cool creations and the secrets of doing them! 💖😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't wait to see your creations in the Facebook group! Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself.
      Jess

      Delete