Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween ATC




Halloween comes close just around the corner. I LOVE Halloween. I guess it is because of all beautiful cool skulls and creepy things. 

I have made ATC cards with Tim Holtz Halloween stamps and papers/text stickers. I started with spellbinders angular die on top of wellpapp in the bottom. I like the shape of it. 



I added a lot of small pieces with different poison texts, cutted from Tim’s Halloween paper stack. All edges are distressed. 



I found some small metal stuff in my stash, the small rings I always cut away from charms was perfect to add here and there. 



I embossed the stamp pictures  and colored them with Distress Markers. I love the facial expressions at those stamps. 



I choosed to add the faces to the cards with 3D so they stamds out from the card, that makes both the face and the background to be seen better. Its always hard to see on pictures how it look. 



I added text stickers from Tim Holtz text sheets with Halloween theme. After glued everything together I splashed coffe over the cards.



I wish you all a spooky Halloween! 

<3 Milo Lilja 
Milo Lilja 

5 comments:

  1. Wish I had just a smattering of your creativity! Spookalicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all just wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Happy Halloween to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your truly the queen of Halloween ATC cards. The detail is just phenomenal. These are little masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete