Friday, May 24, 2019

Build your wings

Happy Happy Friday! Today I'm showing you this 6x6  wood panel.


6x6 wood panel


one coat of white Gesso.

 I started off with Using the Finnabair Liquid Acrylic in tiger orange.

 Next I applied Deco Art Crackle paste with a spatula ... It came out amazing!


for some added texture I applied modeling paste through a stencil.


here I used very thin chipboard and made the Tim Holtz Faceted Hearts, I gave a first layer of Oxide sprays in walnut stain and fired brick. ( I change my mind after and change it up anyway)



 So this is where I changed it and glued on Stamperia rice paper I just cut into tiny triangles and used Matte Gel. I then took red ink and cover the rice paper and added Tim Holtz Hardware Heads that I colored with Finnabair wax in (Vintage Gold).


added my embellishments and covered them in gesso.


Now its ready for some color. I took the infusions powders in (Rusty Car) (Green Man) (A Bit Jaded) spritzed my project with water and gave them all a shake.. a little more water till I got the desired look!





After the infusions dried I glued down my hearts and added a sentiment from Finnabair. I also added Art Pebbles from Art C ! Ill provide links to all products used below! 




TH Faceted Die
TH Hardware Heads
Gel medium


2 comments:

  1. Glorious, glorious, glorious!!! I’m might have invest in some of that crackle paste! Beautiful work love 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! I love it all but your rice paper (etc.) treatment of the faceted hearts stole my heart! Once again a winner here and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete