Friday, August 24, 2018

Present card



A friend asked me if I could make a present card to her man, and he is a body builder. She wanted the theme on the card to go in gym style, so I made this barbell. 



I love to make my own templates, so I used cardboard, and draw my barbell. 



I wanted it to look a bit 3D, so I cut out some of the parts for 2 and 3 layers. 



I used PentArts Iron Paste to color my pieces. 



I added all pieces together. 



I have Tim Holtz SideKick, and in the starter kit this tag and numbers are included. Oh my god! That little machine is so so so perfect to use for all small dies. I love it! It takes no space and it’s perfect to carry for events. 



I used some letters and a present card stamp from my stash.  





The flowers plus butterfly are from Prima Marketing. 

Take care! / http://instagram.com/MiloLiljaArt 
http://instagram.com/MiloLiljaArt 

2 comments:

  1. Very clever my friend. I think many struggle with "man" cards. This is perfect and Im sure he is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Idea - great execution! Guys are so difficult..

    ReplyDelete