Friday, January 12, 2018

ATC - Cats and shabby

Hi crafting friends! I’ll show you today how I made my ATC cards for our swap at Facebook. The theme is “A tribute for My Rusty Crown”, and this is typical things you can buy in the shop. 



I’ve used those thick lovely cat chipboards for my cards. I decided to emboss them with “Charred gold” embossing powder. As we all know, the embossing powder will fly away when you use the heating gun, so I like to use clear “Emboss it” dabber. 



The Emboss dabber is very easy to use. I cover the whole cats with the sticky medium. 



On top of the sticky cats I added the embossing powder and melt it with a heater gun. To not burn your fingers, hold it with a tweezer. 



I wanted wings on the cats, and had those butterflies from Stampotique. 



I distressed all paper edges with edge scraper. I’m using two layers of papers to make it look like a frame around. 



After glueing all papers, cats, wings, some buttons and text I found in my stash, I added white crackle paint here and there. I splashed coffe on the cards, and dried everything with my heating gun. 



Here are the done cards. Thanks for looking! 
Big Hugs from me! // Milo Lilja <3 











Products used:


4 comments:

  1. You Rocked these milo! Love it! The chippies are just adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. You've outdone yourself again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing as always. Thank you for sharing how you accomplished your beautiful results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work. I just love cats and especially cats with wings. Love all the layering. Perfect color choices. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete